We are excited to offer this extraordinary opportunity that will help you fill current employment openings. The Wisconsin Job Center System will pre‐screen and vet job seekers in advance of the event and only candidates who demonstrate work readiness will be granted entry.
In addition to meeting work‐ready candidates, your $100 Registration Fee includes:
- Exhibitor‐only business center and hospitality area
- Lunch provided for up to two representatives
- Complimentary parking at Shopko Hall
- Assistance registering and posting jobs on JobCenterofWisconsin.com
- Dedicated staff assistance before and during the Career Expo
- References in promotional materials and press releases.
- Wireless Internet access available for employer use.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take your recruitment to a new level by attending the 2014 Bay Area Career Expo!
To reserve your booth today:
- Register online! Reservations will be accepted on a first-received basis. Your registration fee will include a booth with an 8-foot table, 2 chairs and parking on the day of the Expo.
Opportunity to move in and set up begins at
7:00 a.m. the day of the Expo, October 9.
- Registration form must be received by October 3, 2014.
For questions, please contact Job Service staff at (920) 448‐6772 or via email at email@example.com.
Here is the link for the Career Expo registration page: http://www.wisconsincareerexpo.com Please click on the Bay Area Career Expo Page and follow the Employer Online Registration instructions located on the top right corner of page.
District Director, DWD-Job Service
701 Cherry Street GB, WI 54301